a Comfortable and Safe Shopping Experience in Our Stores
Our number one priority continues to be the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.
As we navigate this unprecedented time together, we wanted to update you on the procedures we are implementing as we begin to safely reopen our stores.
Incorporating the guidance of world health organizations, local governments, and industry trade associations, our new procedures include:
- Health Checks: Our store associates are required to conduct health checks before every shift and must stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Employee Training: All store associates will take mandatory training courses dedicated to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Social Distancing: Our associates and guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: High-touch surfaces will be disinfected after every use, and we will continue to conduct additional cleanings and provide hand sanitizer in all of our stores.
- Face Coverings: Our associates will be required to wear face coverings, and we strongly encourage all guests to wear face coverings to protect themselves and others when visiting any of our locations. Face coverings are required where mandated by local laws.
- Fitting Room Safety Measures: their use is limited to every other fitting room in adherence to social-distancing requirements. All clothing that is tried on and not purchased will be held in a designated area for 48 hours.
- Disinfecting Inbound Packaging: All inbound packages and mail will be disinfected upon receipt, and returns will be disinfected and held for 48 hours.
We are offering contactless shopping options - VIP service, including online shopping services. To find out more, visit www.deerndear.com and contact your local store.
By prioritizing safety, we are hopeful that together we can all make a difference.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience.
To install this Web App in your ISO device press and then Add to Home Screen.